Our curation team works hard to bring the best brands to Knocking. Once they get here, we need to deliver a universally positive and uplifting onboarding experience. These brands need to know they’re in the best, most reliable, and trustworthy hands. This is where you come in.
You’ll align yourself closely with the movers and shakers of the biggest and best upcoming brands, guiding them through contracts, product uploads, and logistics. You’ll dive deep into Shopify, ShippingEasy, Docusign, and other SaaS applications in getting the job done. You’ll help our brands navigate the exciting but complex world of broadcast offers, and how to best sell a product on TV, while reflecting the “fun-but-get’er-done” attitude of Knocking!
What you’ll do:
- Create strong relationships with our merchants
- Recommend ways to best utilize national television exposure
- Report to key stakeholders at Knocking
- Guide vendors through the onboarding process using Basecamp, other project management tools, and Shopify
- Help customers understand their contractual obligations to Knocking and ensure they sign the right agreements and schedules in a timely fashion
- Triage technical issues to Knocking escalated Support teams
- Work with internal Knocking teams to advocate for merchants’ needs and requests
- Demonstrate an in depth understanding of industry trends
- Elevate the overall merchant experience
What you bring to the role:
- An understanding of commerce across multiple channels, including online, retail, and non-conventional
- You’re merchant focused in all that you do
- You have a secret weapon, and it’s building meaningful relationships with our clients and internal team
- Experience creating and managing products in the Shopify Admin
It’d be great if you:
- Have experience running a business and know what it means to be an entrepreneur
- Hands-on ecommerce experience
Here’s how to apply:
Send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Tell us why you’re the right rock star for this job. If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of flash commerce, submit your resume and story today. Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.