You know what Knocking’s customers love more than a really great deal? Really fast shipping! But it’s not as easy as getting awesome products from our merchants to our customers before they can even think “where’s my order?” We’re looking to develop a strong, strategic plan for managing the movement, storage, and distribution of products across our network of brands, warehouses, and to our consumer audiences.
Too many logistics setups feel like a Rube Goldberg Machine. We don’t want that. We want simple, effective logistics integrated with the leading and cutting-edge software and service providers in the industry . You’ll work with our distribution partners, merchants, accounts team, warehouse, and customer service team in managing a straightforward — and maybe even fun? — logistics and fulfillment program, while reflecting the “fun-but-get’er-done” attitude of Knocking! If you’re the “mover” among the movers and shakers, we want you!
What you’ll do:
- Create multiple shipping integrations on a rotating basis
- Work with top brands in establishing fulfillment processes
- Educate our merchants and internal teams about best-practices for order fulfillment and other logistics
- Monitor ongoing fulfillment processes and respond to issues
- Work with our warehouse, Knocking Customer Service, and merchants in developing and implementing a solid returns process
What you bring to the role:
- Experience in a fast-paced ecommerce environment
- Experience working with shipping and logistics software for ecommerce fulfillment
- Experience with SaaS order management
- Experience working with Shopify or other ecommerce SaaS
- Strong communication skills and a friendly demeanor
It’d be great if you:
- Have experience running a business and know what it means to be an entrepreneur
- Have experience in managing a warehouse and/or other fulfillment network
Here’s how to apply:
Send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Tell us why you’re the right rock star for this job. If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of flash commerce, submit your resume and story today. Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.