Yes, we’re looking for Happiness Ninjas to offer top-notch service to our customers, and yes, you’ll be our representative. But this is so much more than a CSR job. We call the role “Happiness Ninja” because you think quickly on your feet, you’re agile and flexible in providing killer service, and before they’ve even finished an interaction with you, our customers are happy. Why wouldn’t they be happy after a quick, friendly, and positive experience where their issue is resolved?
Looking up an order number, confirming the delivery details, and passing on product feedback to our vendors makes for a good customer experience. We go harder. We’ll make sure you have the tools, support, and autonomy you need to be empowered to show genuine concern and ownership of an issue, leading to a trail of smileys and a solid record of great customer experiences.
We’re creating the “Ritz Carlton” and “Cadillac” of ecommerce support, while reflecting the “fun-but-get’er-done” attitude of Knocking! Do you want to put on the white gloves and challenge yourself to deliver world-class service? Then we need to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Deliver a positive experience to our customers, focused on quick and mutually beneficial resolutions
- Answer calls, emails, and live chats, mostly in Spanish, recording issues and seeing them through to resolution
- Develop a broad understanding of our orders, sales, shipping, and customer service processes and tools
- Work with our curators, account managers, and executive team in building the Knocking empire
What you bring to the role:
- Experience providing world-class customer service, whether in person or remotely
It’d be great if you:
- Have supervisor or manager experience in a call centre
- Have experience with CSR and ticketing systems and the Shopify admin
Here’s how to apply:
Send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Tell us why you’re the right rock star for this job. If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of flash commerce, submit your resume and story today. Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.